9.13.2005,07:56
your voicemail is a blackhole
I got a message that said that the other day, and it's wasn't inaccurate. I haven't had time to do pretty much anything except school. Fortunaltely, school's going well so far. I borrowed a couple of books from a friend who I haven't seen in awhile, but who did this prgram last year. She said, tell all your friends you'll see them in a year. Well now, that's a bit depresing isn't it? But I have to wonder, because the week of my birthday, which is also the week of thanksgiving and of the canadian festival of spoken word (right here in Vancouver!) I have soemthign like a quarter million assignments due, and a big presentation. bleh.

did you know that almost all of our scientific data on adolecence comes from the work of a creepy guy traumatizing abused orphans in the UK in the 70s by studying them for years including constantly photographing their chests and genitals? I get the heebies just thinking about it. Not worth the science if you ask me. He said it was because kids in state orphanages were the only ones he could be guarenteed consistant access to, but the kids weren't allowed to not participate either.
 
posted by sasha
Permalink ยค