8.31.2005,10:04
should things really have been different, or do you just wish they had been?
I woke up with a headache this morning, to the sound of a cement mixer in the alley. That was all it took to derail my plans to go to yoga this morning. I've been feeling just sort of under the weather -- okay enough during the day but sick when I try to eat dinner and headachey in the morning. I tried to tell Cam I thought maybe I was sick, but he asked how stressed out I am about going back to school and he's probably right. I did have my first "first day of school" nightmare of the season last night. I kept wandering the ed building trying to find my classes and I'd think I was in the right place and sit down, but nothing going on would make ANY sense to me. Eventually the "prof" (they all looked like Wonka characters or something) would ask if anyone was confused, and say that if they were, then they were probably in the wrong room. They'd then give horribly incomprehensible directions to the room where the confused people were probably supposed to be, and I'd leave and try to follow their directions. Repeat as necessary.

It's just that I don't think I can actually keep 9 different courses distinct in my mind, I haven't gotten any of my shelves/desk organized yet, can't afford any of my books for about two more weeks, and feel crappy. I also have to go to future shop and enter into an epic honour battle over the future of my printer.

I'd rather be: on some lonely beach
music: the cement truck. I kid you not.
 
posted by sasha
Permalink ยค