8.05.2005,11:15
summer stories
It's been so hot lately, and I've been so un-mobile. Trips from the house have been a few blocks only, or in a car. My doctor called yesterday to tell me that the radiologist found the crack in my toe bone. Not that I was surprised, I knew it was there all along. Since I'm not really doing much though, interesting news shall have to be dredged up from the past and the future.

In the future department, next Wednesday my mom, 3 sisters and I will load into our cute little saturn and head to Alberta. We're going to my grandma's house, a couple hours south of Edmonton, near a scary little town called Wetaskawin, to attend the funeral of my great Aunt Irene. We had originally planned to go out and have a birthday celebration for my Grandma's 70th, but thing don't always turn out that way, now do they. I should be back by around the 18th.

In news from the past, that nasty grammar course that I lost so much sleep over has rewarded me with a final mark of 96, which is preposterous.

I just have this sense: so much left to do, so little summer left. In September, the madness (9 courses at once!!) begins.
 
posted by sasha
Permalink ยค