4.12.2005,17:56
progress?
1,124 words done my last paper, and it only has to be 2500-3000 words, although I pretty much always hit the high end, and this looks like it will be no exception. But at least I am done my methodology section, and boy-o is being dry as hell and describing research methods fun. Hmmm, does it worry you when I say things like that? It's sort of like suicide notes for social scientists.

I'm also working on coordinating a social event for my First Nations poli sci class. Our prof is having us all over to his place on Bowen Island (memories of Windsor House!)for a BBQ. In case you've ever wondered how complicated it could be to arrange to get 20 or 30 some odd people from various points around Vancouver onto one little and pseudo-inaccessible island at once, the answer is VERY. I have to go now, i have 3,000 e-mails to answer.
 
posted by sasha
Permalink ยค