4.01.2005,08:38
girl, 22, continues to complain about school work
I suppose it is possible for me to post without opening picassa, picking out a picture, and slapping on a caption, though a good picutre is, as they say, worth... yada yada yada. But that picture I posted yesterday is really where I'd like to be. It's of my favorite town I visited in Greece, and if anyone has any great ideas on how I could slip in a grad trip for even a week or so, I'd love to hear 'em (you know, if you can make that really awsome kind of paper airplane that flies like *forever* or whatever...).

Going to class this morning, then more paper writing. I'm even going to have to skip the PSSA (that's poli sci student assoc, which I've had the misfortune of trying to help run for the last year)Daily Show Beer Garden, which means not only incurring the wrath of my peers, but missing a rare opportunity to spend hours relaxing doing something I enjoy. But if I went, there'd be no way I'd still be able to squeeze in seeing my uncle and his family this weekend (they've just magically arrived in town with no notice in what is, for me, the worst possible week) and that would mean incurring the wrath of my family for all eternity, far worse than the wrath of my peers.

Primarily all this means is all work and no play, which makes sasha a very dull girl, so if you plan to see me when I finally finish these papers, you'd better be bringing the polish.
 
posted by sasha
Permalink ยค