4.18.2005,17:39
one fine day
today sure is beautiful, spring in full kick. I spent the day on Bowen yesterday with a bunch of people from my aboriginal politics class, and it was so relaxing. Good food, good company, nice walk around a lake. Even getting out of town for a day is such a nice break. Now, however, it's back to reality and getting ready for finals. I'm just about to finally crack the books for my final on Wednesday, but it's only my Irish lit, so I'm not too worried. As long as I remember to create sufficient opportunities to use my prof's two favourite words -- memesis and prehension -- often enough I'll be fine.

Not bad, by the way, on the lyric game front folks, but your inability to identify a couple of gimmes (c'mon people, Zeppelin??) was a bit disapointing. Aside from that major hint, I'm going to leave the rest unanswered in hopes that somewhere out there someone still recognizes the Housemartins when they hear them...
 
posted by sasha
Permalink ยค