3.02.2004,10:24
sun, sun, sun, here we come

well, it is in fact another beautiful day outside, and another day - yay- when I'm not at school, but my "to read" list is getting a bit too long for my own liking, so I will probably be stuick inside most of the day reading, but there are, I suppose, worse fates. But for now it's on to my favorite new game - procrastination replacement. Right now, for example, I'm going to vacuum and do the dishes with the express purpose of procrastinating doing school work. See, it fools the brain...

Reading:
Richard Wagamese "The Keeper and Me"
Leave None to Tell the Tale: Genocide in Rwanda
Michael Sandel "The Communitarian Critique of Liberalism

Hearing:
Crows fighting outside and Radiohead

Surfing:
Pictures of my favorite greek island
Paros
 
posted by sasha
Permalink ยค