5.02.2006,12:36
and it's a home run
Sitting on my ass blogging at school. This is the sweeteness known as phase-out! My last day is Friday, so I'm marking away, but other than that, I don't have much left. One more test to give this afternoon, pro-d day conferences tomorrow, poetry performances and an earthquake drill on Thursday, and then on Friday, the ever strenuous class party with my grade 8s. I have been led to belive that the school is throwing us a party after school on Friday, complete with on-premise booze provided by the school. Yay tax dollars! I suppose there must be some staff social slush fund that it comes out of.

I got my final report at the end of last week, and it is nothing short of glowing, so all's set for me to become a real, bonafide teacher next year!

Right now, I'm sitting in class watching my sponsor's lit 12 class write a test while she is away at camp with the mini school. I have taken over the room in he rabsence, which has been good times all around - posting studnet work on the walls, and, as you can see, making myself at home on her computer.

Soon, I will sleep. For a week.

Mom and Davdi's wedding last weekend was so beautiful - with any luck I'll get to see pictures soon.

I suppose I'd better get back to work - BC Economy projects don't mark themselves!

Mood: indifferent (yeah, I just don't care!)
Music: the scritch of pencils
Snack: BBQ corn chips
 
posted by sasha
Permalink ยค