4.14.2004,11:26
Five details about you...
[x] I don't like being alone
[x] I think I used to know how to save the world, but I don't anymore
[x] I'm a cat person
[x] I'm growing roses on my windowsill
[x] I wrote the story of my life for one of my term papers this year

Five details about your appearance right now...
[x] I'm wearing the blue silk bathrobe Chen (my little sister) gave me for Christmas
[x] And my turquoise ring that I always wear (from Cam's dad)
[x] My shoulders are just a little bit pink still from being out in the sun this weekend
[x] My natural haircolour is showing itself, and I have neither the time nor the money to do anything about it
[x] My toenails are red

Five things you did yesterday...
[x] Put together a job application
[x] Cooked dinner
[x] Went to a talking circle
[x] Walked up the Drive
[x] Watched the Daily Show Jon Stewart (best show on TV)

Five memorable things you did in the last year...
[x] Moved out
[x] Wrote some really good papers
[x] Reconcilled with an old friend
[x] Took up yoga
[x] Learned how to cook a roast

Five favourite groups (at the moment)...
[x] CR Avery
[x] Santana (old stuff)
[x] The Cowboy Junkies
[x] The Mamas and the Papas
[x] Misc. cheesy old crap (think Buggles)

Five favourite movies...
[x] The Usual Suspects
[x] Full metal Jacket
[x] Brazil
[x] Total Recall (see it because you'll have to laugh)
[x] Chasing Amy
(gee, I guess I'm in a weird mood...)

Five things that make you happy...
[x] Cam
[x] Sunny walks
[x] Kittens, even the odd cat
[x] Getting As
[x] Strawberries

Five things that impress you...
[x] Self-Awareness
[x] Being genuinely considerate
[x] A good mix of intellect and savy
[x] People who can admit when they're wrong
[x] Taking responsibility for one's actions (owning it)

Five things that don't impress you...
[x] Poor me syndrome
[x] Too much money, too little brains (and the SUVs that drive them)
[x] People who don't get at least 3 or 4 out of 5 on the list above this one
[x] Not standing upfor what you believe in
[x] Basic structure of our society (we're destroying the world, ask me how!)

Five things you can't live without...
[x] White t-shirts
[x] Fruit
[x] Pesto
[x] Sunshine
[x] A good book
 
posted by sasha
Permalink ยค